sábado, 8 de março de 2008

Ivan Parente e Rogério Matias


COME ON HOME

(Ben Watt/Tracey Thorn - "Everything But The Girl")


Baby come home, I miss the sound of the doo

Your step on the stair’s not there to wake me no more

And every days like Christmas Day without you

It’s cold and there’s nothing to do

And it’s mighty quiet here now that you’re gone

I’ve been behavind myself for too long

‘Cause I don’t like sleeping

Or painting the town on mey own

Or painting the town on my own

So please come on home, come home, com home

Baby come home

Baby, what’s keeping you all this time

You’re wasting your days out there in the sunshine

And who ca I turn to if you believe still

That England don’t love you and she nerver will

For it’s mighty quiet here now that you’re gone

And I’ve been behavind myself for too long

I don’t like sleeping

Or watching TV on my own

So please come home, come, home, come home

Fala 17:

Ivan: Que bonito! Uma música de Rogério Matias... brincadeira, essa música é de Ben Watt e da Tracey Thorn , Everything But The Girl...

Vinicius: Ele fala direto: “Everything But the Girl...”

Ivan: Eu tinha uma amiga que brigava comigo porque eu falava “Everything But the Girl”... Eu falava ‘badegirl’, é the girl né

Vinicius: É the girl.

Ivan: A gente falava ‘Guél’ nos anos 80, né lembra? Eu sei que a pessoa não é dos anos 80, mas a gente não falava ‘bat Guél’?

Platéia: Bat 'Guél'..

Ivan: Não era bat ‘Guél’? A gente não sabia como é que falava

Aleks: E não é assim?

Pinguina: Ué, e não é bat 'Guél'?

Ivan: Que isso? Você quer me matar Vinicius? Era bat 'Guél'

Aleks: E mudou? (rs)

Ivan: Escapou... É a ultima...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário